Etiquette for a Strong & Peaceful Class
- Be respectful of fellow yogis in the room and observe library voices before class begins.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the yoga room.
- Please stagger your mat so everyone can see themselves in the mirror.
- Once class has started, no talking until you leave the yoga room after your final savasana. Once you are downstairs, refraining from loud voices is appreciated.
- Listen to the teacher and move together. This creates amazing group energy!
- Wear appropriate yoga wear (no putting on extra clothing in class), or covering up with a towel between postures.
- Clear beverages only! Our carpet is too precious for any accidents.
- Refrain from drinking water while others are in a posture.
- Keep tissues on your mat if you need to use them.
- Be mindful of disruptive behavior and loud noises during class to honor your fellow yogi’s moving meditation.
- Stay Positive! Have fun! Set an intention! Have a beautiful class!
Let the room be our sanctuary!